Tuesday, February 15, 2011

South Park Yaoi Dating

TPW: Round 2 Workshop

As you may have already had occasion to read, I believe that in life everything is extremely, almost magically balanced. Things good and bad cancel each other out in time intervals shorter or longer. Could I ask you a thousand examples, just yesterday. I see this in a big way, which does not aim neither optimistic nor pessimistic, and is therefore neutral and impartial. The fate and I do not think, with sinusoidal depending on the stages of life. I can not deny that as far as predestination, un'eclatanza are certain episodes of screaming, but for training staff have always been convinced of the preponderance of free will. All in all, I think, two things are not even completely antithetical and of coexistence impossible, but I would not hours go into territories too muddy from the location of this post.
All this to say that in recent months, want to servant or liber or will, I found myself a bit 'too often in the dark side of the moon and I needed a bit' of light. Curious as this need to be linked to the element fundamental of photography: light, indeed. Besides the portrait workshop with Toni Thorimbert, my slice of the moon re-balancing will be another week at the Toscana Photographic Workshop in late July, after the wonderful experience last year . Instinct led me to the area of \u200b\u200bresearch personnel: In view of Anders Petersen, the workshop titled "Surprised by the unpredictable." I think that, among other things, very fitting compared to recent events in my life. This description, in the words of the photographer:

The word photo may take on different meanings depending on the weather, social situation, the public and especially those who are behind the camera.
I think that's the only approach to reality is to enlighten through themselves, so that, whatever the subject of their photos, they are as close as possible to a self-portrait. This approach is not always painless and risk free, but it is very challenging. And I want to have fun and be at ease, seeking not only the good photos, but one that is honest and reveal yourself. I want you to catch things and go in the new rooms that show your personality as you see these things.
During this workshop I simply wish you approach yourself - naked and vulnerable - when you meet others, and be surprised by the unexpected.
will work on projects every day, but now I see your portfolio, and of course I will show my work. It will be a week of personal photograph. Prepare yourself and relax.

this sentence it says my name. It's up to me to put all the rest.

0 comments:

Post a Comment