Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Cause Of Rosy Cheeks In Baby

柔道 家

now I could repeat endlessly: good and evil are netted, always.
My beloved colleague room will leave the company tomorrow and this is very positive compared to the hundreds of days when I was his way of doing sorbed. The flip side is that I have rained on most of his work, perhaps even more unpleasant for him. The effects of everything they hear especially from Thursday, when Brancoleria between tasks in the dark unknown to me. In addition to, my, most recently as Chinese moltiplicatesi heat. I omit the treatment that is giving me my head down or risk being banned from Blogger for excessive vulgarity.
In this latest showdown against what we normally I hold my head, but in this case has definitely opened the throttle, so I can react in two ways: the old and frustrating standoff or the approach to judoka:

"Adapting to the opposing force in order to obtain the full control. Example: if I get attacked by an opponent who pushes me with some force, I must not fight it, but at first I must conform to its action and, taking advantage of his own strength, making me draw him to bend the body forward so that he loses his balance, at which point the capacity of my rival is aggressive enough and nothing that I use proper technique to topple easily ".
(Kano Kano)

I almost get up and go to make a tripping with my colleague. Even as a symbolic act. Sly look at him from my desk while you are eating lunch here on his penultimate and suddenly I feel a bit 'sorry for him. It 's the classic person for whom the grass is always greener. Poor thing, if you only knew what you lose out from his mental prison. Then, everyone has their own, but Signuri ... Raised his eyebrows, sigh and go back to flutter on my monitor, with all its windows open on the worlds that I like, before putting the 柔道 着.

0 comments:

Post a Comment