Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gtaivpc_offlineinstaller.zip,descargar

RIP

Today Gary Moore died . The news
me ice cream, just because I did not expect. Beyond the still young age - he was only 58 years - made it unlikely that such an eventuality, in my mind has always been a musician who transcended time and then in a sense immortal. Perhaps because it is his own genre, the blues, to have this feature. A few years ago I went to hear in concert at Rolling Stone in Milan and when he played my favorite songs I remember a shiver through my indescribable melancholy.
Since 1992, when I discovered it in a special network Videomusic , his songs became the soundtrack to many of my emotions. I still remember where I listened to him and with what feelings. I can not say more, for once, am speechless.

0 comments:

Post a Comment