Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Find Quickbooks Installation Product Number

Be Munarizzanda

Complicating is easy, it is difficult to simplify. To complicate just add whatever you want: colors, shapes, actions, decorations, characters, environments filled with "things." Anyone can complicate. Few are able to simplify. To make it easier to be removed, and remove need to know what to remove, as when a sculptor to chisel away the stone boulder all that material that is extra. Virtually every block of stone can have within it a beautiful sculpture: how do you know where you have to stop to take out without damaging the sculpture? Remove instead of adding means acknowledging the spirit of things and communicate in its essence. This process leads out of time and fashion. Simplification is the sign of intelligence. As one old Chinese saying: "What can not be said in few words, you can not even say in many."

(Bruno Munari "written report", 1982)


In a sense, in the words of Munari is contained the essence of what I'm letting happen in about ten days, remove, deconstruct, to strip. Luckily for me not to chisel, but rather in an unexpectedly gentle manner. All the people with whom I meet recently noticed a very relaxed tone in my voice, clear manifestation of my mood. The nice thing is that I have the distinct perception of what is happening, moment by moment, and relish in an exquisitely reserved. I'm carrying no effort to recognize my soul, then drops to communicate in its essence. If I can not know, but the most interesting, as always, is the path.

0 comments:

Post a Comment