Sunday, February 13, 2011

Insignia Remote Programming

Radio Montestella

Oh I know, sometimes I fall: this is a futilpost , than a little 'radio because of the personalized greeting. I warn you first, so you can go straight to the next blog.
I just got back from Milan by the latest weekend, longer than usual to add a Friday very well spent. This time, rather than return to Rome I pulled the head from a steel-reinforced corner, also because of the late hours of the trip, which makes me write three in the morning with the feeling that they are just ten. I notice the morning, but then, as always, Sticazzi. You sleep when you're dead.

Alek thank you for helping me with patience to choose the slides for my fashion book, fan the projection up to the controls and adjusting the yes and no in their boxes while I sat on the bed and magnificence philosophize with the pointer on what to do here and there. I can not write down how much our friendship has been strengthened in recent months and what this bastard Sardinian make me have fun. I can not wait to be mid-March to split your ass to the sparrows together ;-)
Friday I spent the afternoon with Harold, always unique sincerity, humor, loyalty and brotherly wisdom. For me, a person is really valuable, because it is also one of the few that give me advice that I remain impressed in time, since they are meaningful in relation to my personality.
And then there's Monica, with which even a single half-hour becomes an explosion of laughter and stories. More and more fresh and beautiful, I'm fun crazy.
Then there is a parenthesis too personal to be eviscerated here, with regard to the evening with my brother and Claudia. We shed light on an important aspect that will put focus in the coming months. I am writing to hold it right under your nose and do not let that get lost in the cauldron of good intentions. Oh, my in truth is a little 'how to drain the cauldron ... the rest are known to be a bit 'Mephistopheles. Thanks to Massimo Mila
and for having been close from far away.
A special thought to Zaire, my increasingly important and pleasant Roman alter ego. At work it makes me laugh and bend from the meetings we set up fictitious grimly tell Outlook to mind our own coffee.
Finally, a look at a creation of a world beyond .

0 comments:

Post a Comment