Friday, February 18, 2011

Bukit Bintang - Scholl Shoes

Suspension

suspension is the keyword. 'S the state in which, without that it is a state . It 's more a fluctuation, Brownian motion, random with a flight windily the spherical view of a fly. They are surrounded by air, even under their feet, and this air is full of presence, of which the music is but an allegory. Its notes are swimming in my blood for days and I'm ready to cut me to enter into full contact. Tic ... tac ...
the weekend will go out to photograph. It does not matter where and perhaps even too much thing, because the as . Rome In this sense, again, puts me in trouble, because I would like clouds, rain and especially opaque whiteness, while she offers sun, blue and light and shade net. These days will also model - irreplaceable - I have chosen for this project, but I will also study while waiting for the shots themselves. I can not wait, not with regard to the feelings that I feel now, ; bubbling nicely haunting. I have this world that goes from the inside, like a balloon that inflates more and that must come out from my physical boundaries. I still have the day today to expand it as far as possible and do not want to see anyone, nor do anything that might distract me. I will use this city for me, sure to find, slowly, the caress is hidden in his clumsy ways and peasants. Bitch a little 'magic that you are in Rome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment