Friday, March 4, 2011

What Should An Ekg For A Puppy Cost?

the Madoz Eh! Two red cherries

By choice, this blog do not talk about successful photographers. The names that I mentioned are so many hotels and never finish it if I started over, just for the sake of completeness and / or not to hurt anyone. This does not mean that in a heavy working day like today, which follows closely a week to the limits of sustainability - about, yes, that's exactly what I feared would happen when I announced the resignation of my beloved colleague I hope that now stranded on a ship of the company he works for now - I may want to share something that made me smile, creating a pleasant between the brackets "pause lunch "and the black hole that is about to me reinghiottire. then I'll be brief: it is Chema Madoz , English surrealist photographer born in 1958, who in her beautiful still-life in black and white suggests, ironically, creates parallel worlds where each object seems to take life and identity. ... Other than still lifes

0 comments:

Post a Comment