Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Gangrene Or Blood Blister



Today I received the package of books on music and cinema. I think Christmas. Li sfoglio impatient trying to figure out what I want to start: I can not decide. Meanwhile, I give myself a bit 'of the written report already begun Bruno Munari, perfect for short breaks. This thing, for example, I always thought, looking at the ants.

I watch the procession of ants
among grass and stones in their private path
they do not see me
not know I exist
go back and forth
arranged in two columns
who carries a piece of leaf
who stops to chat with antennas another ant
according to the schedules of their community.
I turn to look to the sky
to see if there be some giant, invisible
as I am about ants
who is watching me but I do not see
I do not see none
but I can not know if there is or is not there.

(B. Munari)

0 comments:

Post a Comment