Sunday, March 6, 2011

How To Paint Bmx Tires

Interiors

are for short posts lately. It 's late and I must rest, if not I will end this week (again) in a bloodbath. But I remember the day when I saw Interiors W. Allen. It 's a movie that more or less my age, and right now that I am thirty years, the look and play with it by trying a deep affinity. A contribution by the same director, for those of you who did what this is.


One of the things that impressed me most is the complete lack of music throughout the film. Even Securities. The only noise is that of rough seas and gray. How you feel are the human stories of the protagonists, and how true they may be recurrent in the lives of everyone. The need to control everything becomes neurosis. The conflict, envy, frustration, guilt, the mechanisms that lead to self-pity and self-punish. I never thought about how people can feel like Joey, unable to express what I feel, nor able to recognize it. There are a couple of steps very intense when she talks about just this and the way they feel the emotions explode them in without knowing how to outsource. And then there's Jane, played by a fantastic Diane Keaton, which, admittedly, is always equal to itself, but here I find it particularly in the part. At the beginning, just after the passage within the video, said: "The result is my creative paralysis." Here, I found there are many in this sentence, because it is often the situation that I feel being here in Rome.
The atmosphere of this film, whose title is so perfect and full of meaning, I seem terribly real. Heavy, discolored, bare, slow, cheat on each other. These internal and trying to come out in anger, never fully succeed unless causing cracks, injuries, tragedies. It is cinema: it is the inner life, inner .

0 comments:

Post a Comment