Friday, January 14, 2011

Posters About Fire Prevention



In recent weeks, things are happening to me that can barely hold together. I've got more or less voluntarily, a series of requests to go outside to stir something inside. I did not think the effectiveness they might have, I just put on your plate and eat. Now I realize that I'm assimilating and are starting to go out in a different guise: the mine. More than one person spoke of my outlook on things and the world, directly to me or virtual channels. I force myself then, for a moment to look through the eyes of someone else to see how my style can be deciphered. The way they communicate is something so dermal that you can almost feel it. It seems a bit 'as an effort to warn the flow of blood in his veins: the only way that you have evidence for is to get a cut. Understand what their code of communication and learn to master it looks a bit' to an act of this kind, because often it is also intimately painful and not always what comes out is pleasant and acceptable. A spot of blood on clothing can create discomfort, although paradoxically it is the most true and there is natural in us. The look on things and the world is our interpretation of what we live, but few are able to analyze and understand their characteristics in a deep way. Why should, after all? Today's society does not impose or, often, requires it. Indeed. So then takes over something that I consider one of the privileges of being photographers: the inescapable awareness of the ways of their communications. Some people do not feel quest'impellenza speculative, but for a photographer should be a matter of physical and spiritual continuity - rough pass me this expression - between what you have inside and the need for outside. As you may have already guessed by reading my other post, for me, a photographer is not one that captures parts of the world with mechanical contraptions, but consciousness walking with the obsession of the communication. In my opinion, "photography" should become a subject of high school, and because it would encourage the development of a sense of critical mass of abnormal visual messages that are now proposed and absorbed in a worryingly indiscriminate, and because it would help young people to know much better themselves.
few days ago I had a heated confrontation with a former partner of my fashion course, following the publication by his picture on Facebook of a bum at Termini Station. I looked at that picture and I have examined as are accustomed to do: The primary elements that compose it and the choices (assuming they have been such) the best operating techniques to convey the desired message. This is a bum sitting on a bench in a track while you are nibbling a sandwich. On the bench there is a brick of fruit juice and a plastic bag containing, presumably, the "personal effects" of the homeless. The shot cut the face of it at the top of the nose, thus excluding the view of the most important part of the face, and below mid-calf. The perspective suggests that the approach used is a mediotele and the aperture is wide open, because almost nothing is discernible in the background except - for me now unmistakable - floor of the station. There are no other persons or items to suggest, as erroneously countered later, the comparison with the welfare of others or any other reality. The picture was turning black and white and is not part of a series. The impression I got from the image was that of aseptic and simple observation of a situation. The photo did not say anything about the person portrayed denotes any planning step. Faced with what seemed to me then a depersonalization free and detrimental to the dignity of a person already evident difficulties, I turned directly to the photographer ask him why he had taken and published that photo. I quote verbatim (including spelling) its progressive responses to my requests for clarification.

"My photos have no reason, it's me who are motivated to take."
"I shot with the heart and the heart can not control."
"(There is) no message or many messages .. I leave it to others to publish the significato.il day that 'a picture," not obvious "that will have' a meaning it will write my own 'under the photo although it will be 'just my personal meaning and is not' told to you or other people give you the same feeling. tell me, what meaning would you give to this picture? "

A no avail my efforts to understand what seems to me obvious, that the photographer can know what he is doing and what they want to communicate. This first shooting, not afterwards will be responsible for ' interpretation of others. It is a photographer who does not put these questions. There is a photographer who acts before thinking, but it is only a snap that wants to enrich its portfolio uncritically of street-photography making nice with his friends for having "seized" a moment (a tramp who eats?) and have shown an arbitrary artistic form with a photo black and white. Omit the record of the actions of other participants in the discussion, friends of the "photographer" that have taken place alternatively in pseudofilosofiche digressions at all relevant to what you were talking about surgery or chocolate from the blue "emotions", allegedly instigated camaraderie and allegiance to the relational-genital. But the worst thing is that the debate has been truncated by the individual who, after giving me the young teacher and asked to keep my critical lessons elsewhere, has closed the curtain on the democratic debate by deleting comments and any subsequent possibility of comparison me and Alek, who also acted constructively to open the views of that group of stupid. A few minutes later, just not a trace of dissent at the bottom of her beautiful photography , deleted all comments from first to last, careful to leave all eleven "I like it." The beauty is also said to accept negative criticism. I leave you only imagine what I then wrote separately.
Now, beyond the sickly infant each other, the case has given me the opportunity to try yet another great bitterness against prevailing mediocrity of the masses that leads to flatten out at ever lower. My thoughts immediately went to whom this kind of makes battles almost every day and wondered where some people may find strength and encouragement to change positions that have the air of not wanting to be changed and that instead they are brought forward with conviction. It is useful if a duty, to find the culprits for this situation - education, media, politicians, etc.. - How much it would effectively be able to instill even a little doubt in the minds these now lack the ability to think for themselves. To those you spend to propose a constructive goes all my respect, because my liver would not hold the anger I feel when I encounter some reality around me. Especially if they are people that boasts the title as a photographer, when it is clear that there ever conceived the idea of \u200b\u200bbeing cut to see who has blood in it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment