Friday, January 14, 2011

Cervix Silver Nitrate

The album in its strings, my. Let's cut

My absolute favorite instrument is the cello. I believe that one day not too far away I'll buy one and learn how to play. He has a warm, full, proud, stern, noble, porous. His sweet voice and knows how to be discreet and live very well on its own. It is never cocky and vain as that of the violin, and even gruff and serious as that of the low. The first time I saw one was 1988 when I started playing the piano, taking lessons from a Scottish teacher who was playing in a trio of piano, violin and cello. It was not love at first listen because at the rate of year-end the young students of cellist could not be issued to those wonders of sounds vaguely acceptable. I remember very well that I wondered then what could push a kid to want to come to terms with the cello, because I think it is a tool that learns to love when you have a certain musical maturity and a fine sensitivity to the nuances.
I play the cello in an orchestra, playing my part with all the others and making me overwhelmed by the power of the union of harmonies.
What I propose is not a performance for my taste, but we must rely on Youtube. But worth a reference: for phrases from 4'54''on, I could die.


Hear the sublime sadness of Brahms:


Look here instead rises and falls as the voice of the cello to accompany the violin:


soul I take the throws where he believes. By the way, is part of the soundtrack of " 2046," I'll be ready to savor after a week of pre-immersion audio visual. I can not wait to hear it come on the scene ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment