Thursday, January 20, 2011

Lab 8 Hardy Weinberg Problems Number 6



Even before leaving home I knew that I would spend the rest of the evening to write, because what I was heading was the most anticipated event for me in recent months: " Blind Date", the concert in the dark Cesare Picco. I was excited when I turned off the light before you close the door, knowing that when I get back nothing would have been the same.
I am a little 'difficulty in dealing with this post. First of all because, again taken by the disruption of the event, I yet fully recovered verbal language. Second, because while I was in the theater I was a canvas on which the emotions came to him like buckets of paint, and now, to be effective in my descriptions, I try to get back into that world from the chair where I sit in my room. It helps me because it is just now coming into possession of the recording of the first "blind date" (which took place in 2009 in Milan), on sale at the exit from the concert along with other disks Peak, which partly owned. But enough with all these hats introductory ... togliamoceli and let's go to the theater.

"It plays with your eyes closed, in the dark at heart." (F. Chopin)

The hot lights of the reflectors bathe the stage for the first few minutes. Slowly, the volumes are lost in simple and thin yellow lines. The piano keyboard becomes a calm sea of \u200b\u200btiny flames, which burr is up and down stroke from the hands of Caesar. There is only one bull's eye vertically above his head. My bulbs are clinging to the last centimeter of outline remained, until it is lost completely in total darkness. As if I had let go of the jacket, I let myself be carried away by the current, with confidence. Yet they are distracted by the lack of vision. I can not concentrate on the music, because I'm experiencing all the rest of me that I usually forget. I understand to be present with all of myself there, at that time. The mind continues to work. While the visual arts such as painting does not have the immediacy of the moment - and the picture does not completely - the improvisational nature of this music has no doubt the coincidence in time between conception and birth of the idea. And 'there with you, is happening at that moment, and will never be the same in another moment the world. Caesar is the genius of all this through: I seek - without really trying - with the look and I realize I have my eyes wide open. Do not even feel the need to beat them. The forehead is raised, the mouth contracted. Every part of me reaches out to listen to him and myself. The music glides from soft melodies and delicate to severe tremors and dissonant, leaving do Whether the company from almost psychedelic sounds, percussion, hand on wood, scratched directly on the strings, strong and weak breaths whistling by the pianist. The sounds of Gershwin, Debussy and style of the pieces together in a mix Peak indefinable. Rattles agitated liquids and almost make me think of schools of small fish. I have tears in his eyes and let the tears fall down her cheeks. Wiped them with her hands and I realize that nobody could see these acts happen. It 'so blind that if I get close to someone's face without a sound, this might not notice my presence. I'm free. To cry, to smile, to touch my face. Without being seen. The perception of time that passes makes me fear the moment where the light will return and when this happens I'm annoyed. I would have remained in the dark with the music of Cesare for many hours. The light, however, gives me another idea: when it rings, he is music. His body is totally at the service of it and twists, rises and sits uneasily. As if he had into a force that moves independently of his will. From start to finish, he never opened his eyes do not look at her keyboard. The lights come back on in the room and he is preparing to play the last notes. Seems to conclude on the highest, which roll slowly one after the other like crumbs. But he decides to offer them a contract with a single low key. Together, land and touch the sky, slowly. Caesar takes the keys rolled until the notes do not fall asleep, dropping his fingers with the force of gravity, under the keyboard. Silence in the room. A contemplation of the miracle of magic. And then applause.
After several exits and returns to the stage, Caesar took the floor. E 'visibly tried, I am on the third row and see his hands tremble slightly. Feet and legs moving nervously, trying to catch my breath and I thank you all for the power they felt by each of us. He speaks of his concept of "Blind date" and then goes to a " Hikari (Japanese for" light "), a piece he composed and inspired by a legend that once a year the Emperor was alone in the royal gardens of Kyoto to contemplate the sunset for all its people. Here then return to music in a new look, after a concert that has already been sunset, night and dawn: a cyclical nature of which one becomes a part, as the natural and daily alternation of light and dark.

0 comments:

Post a Comment