Monday, January 17, 2011

Lia Sophia Party Ideas



I started writing this blog in April 2009 and I have told many stories, some quite interesting and others much less so. Which responds to the character of "play room" that I have given from the outset in this space. The fact is I see much changed from when I started writing more and more often about my more distant post, I realize there are more representative than they are today. This is perfectly normal, it is indeed worrying to the contrary. If a hard core remains within each of us, it is true that many other aspects change constantly. Clicking on the link in my past makes me smile the way I write and things that I decided to share , so that I could easily remove some of the not erode in any way shape of my current figure. Do not deny that, but I wonder if some post are really what they want to be known by those who understood in here: in 2009 if my audience was small and selected, more hours I can not say the same thing. I do not know, maybe it's time to do some 'cleaning, take pictures as a child and put them in an album in the drawer. Often when you have someone always under the eyes is more difficult to realize that grows: the blog have given me the chance to see this change even on myself, which is known to be not quite simple. I wonder, however, from the peak of my current confidentiality, whether it still wants to leave open the album to passersby.

0 comments:

Post a Comment