Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Sympathy Word Template

Tommy & Jonny

Tommy: Where were you yesterday? I tried all night
Jonny: I was with a whore.
Tommy: Well done, my little brother going to have fun.
Jonny : MBE?!
Tommy: We have a job to be done urgently.
Jonny: Let's take the DeLorean?
Tommy: Sure, we also need a couple of bottles of Nitro, and looks to add it to this full time.
Jonny: Hey there I made the mica peak, if you want to call for vaccination of those Russians.
Tommy : Better not ... but look to give you the full bottle this time.
Jonny : yes yes I understand ...
Tommy: Just the weights, do the gross minus the empty bottle ... but fuck you all I have to explain?! ..... and that this would be?
Jonny: It 's our car not!
Tommy : fuck is full of dog shit! You left the door open ..
Jonny, but I ...
Tommy: But you saw a beautiful, full of dog shit, you know what the smell of dog shit?!
Jonny: time?
Tommy : If you were not my brother I would have already killed him.

0 comments:

Post a Comment